TACGYM, I can say without reservation, is the pinnacle of my career in consolidating the principles and concepts of the science of flow into concrete, easy to follow, simple to progress building blocks of movement. I cannot promise you that youʼll become an overnight snake eater, or Musashi in a month. I cannot guarantee you that youʼll be able to levitate, throw fireballs, or teleport either.
No hype. No buzz. No BS:
• You will increase your ability to express power while decreasing how much effort required to do so.
• You will recover much more rapidly from sudden changes in movement, accidents, collisions, destabilizations, and forced translations.
• You will be smoother in everything that you do, all your exercise, recreation and even job-related activities will be done with greater suppleness and grace.
• You will feel much more energy throughout your body, and throughout your day, and that will have a dramatic impact upon your mood, attitude and perspective.
• You will reduce and eliminate acute and chronic pains that may be riddling you, leading to improved quality of life.
• You will prevent injuries from happening, and lessen those severe injuries which may occur, as your connect tissue strength, joints, and response time improves.
• You will be able to navigate obstacles and challenges with ease and imagination as your body learns to adapt to new physical skills at an accelerated rate.
• You will become keenly sensitive to movement, position and force / tension, as your bodily awareness improves.
• Of course, this will improve your strength, cardio, flexibility, agility, endurance, stamina, et cetera… No doubt. But many things will do that. Very few disciplines also offer the above.