Course Name: Mike Cerrone – Listing Agent Summit
Download Size: 6.23 GB
Download Servers: Free Cloud Servers
COST: $997= Yours Free
Sale Page: >> Read More Detail <<
Listing Presentation Mastery…
14 Top Agents Demonstrate Their Listing PResentations In “Raw” and “Unedited” Video Sessions … Discover Their “Inside” STategies, Approaches, and Scripts
Watch Over THE Shoulder And Onto The Computer Screen of Each Top Agent As They Walk You Through Their “Real Life” Listing Presentation … See “Exactly” How they List Dozens (Even Hundreds) Of Homes Each Year
What Is The Purpose Of This Summit?
To discover what top agents are REALLY doing to list so many homes each year … and how you can too.
I asked 14 top agents I know to demonstrate their “real life” listing presentation … online … while I video record it. To walk me through their entire process.
Some said it was too valuable. Some told me it was too messy. Some said it was too hard to describe the “real” process. I said “show me anyway”. Don’t show me fluff. Show me EXACTLY what you are doing and saying during the listing process and presentation.
Amazingly, 14 top agents agreed to open their komono and show us what is really happening inside. It was RAW & UNEDITTED. It was DIRECT. It is what WORKS. Here’s what happened …
Top agents shared (and you can DOWNLOAD for review) their:
– SELLER LEAD “IN TAKE” SHEETS – ask all the right questions to discover the sellers “real” motivation.
– PRE-LISTING PACKETS – position and “sell” your service before you arrive.
– LISTING PRESENTATIONS – follow a clear organized approach that results in a signed listing agreement.
– MARKETING PLANS – keep the marketing simple, effective, and inexpensive while showing huge value.
– STAGING HANDOUTS – give the seller tips and advice to stage their home for a faster sale and greater price.
Plus responses (SCRIPTS) to the Most Common Seller Objections & Stalls:
– “I want a higher price.”
– “Will you lower your commission?”
– “I want to think it over.”
Learn how to list homes at the RIGHT PRICE and the RIGHT COMMISSION … the first time out.
Also discover Listing Metrics:
– Where to present your listing appointment: at the house, at the office, or over-the-phone.
– How long the average listing apointment takes.
– What percentage of the time the seller signs the listing agreement.
– The most used CMA software.
See their Handouts & Tools:
– Charts & Graphs (absorptions rates, months supply of housing, price trends, contract activity, probability of selling)
– Single Agent vs. Team Agent Graphics (pros and cons of each)
– CMA Analysis (raw or polished)
– Net Sheets (what to include and when to use)
– Scripts & Checklists (what to say and how to stay organized)
Learn their Best Practices & Statagies to:
– Position yourself as the first (or last) agent to present when competing for the listing.
– Take control of the process in a gentle way … with one sentence.
– Present a simple (and inexpensive) marketing plan that looks like a million dollars.
– Set the price right at the beginning … and how to pre-sign price reductions if they insist on a higher price.
– Make your commission look like a bargain … even compared to a discount broker.
– Close for the business … with simple easy to remember scripts … and get the listing signed every time.
Also, you’ll see a very special session using the:
– Question Based Presentation Model – the entire presentation is nothing but questions (fast & efficient – sellers love it). The question-centered presentation style is based on an agent who sold over 10,000 properties worth over 4 billion. It is powerful.
Plus the advanced technique:
– Find out how to get hired BEFORE you give away your expertise on PRICE (cma) and CONDITION (staging).
The top agents lay it all right out there for you! Just watch, copy the ideas you like, and go list more homes.
Here are the 8 major areas we covered at the summit…
1. PRE-QUALIFYING THE SELLER AND THE PROPERTY … SO YOU ONLY WORK WITH MOTIVATED SELLERS
You only want to work with “motivate sellers” and list “saleable” homes. Working with sellers who are just “testing the market” or properties that are “over mortgaged” …. will drive you crazy. So find out early. How? Pre-qulify the seller over-the-phone BEFORE you go on the listing appointment. See the scripts and checklists used by the top agents. Learn which question you MUST ask to discover the seller’s true motivation and timeline.
2. PRE-SELLING YOU BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT
Don’t walk into a house as a scary stranger. Instead, enter the house as a celebrity, an expert, a welcomed guest. How? Pre-sell the home owner on you before you arrive with a pre-listing package or email. Educate the seller with a resume, testimonials, FAQs, marketing samples, and your approach to selling homes. Some agents are sending personalized introduction video emails … super easy and super effective. See samples and examples the top agents are using to position themselves for success before they arrive.
3. POSITIONING YOU AS THE EXPERT
People like winners. People want to work with people who have already proven themselves … people who have a deep knowledge base … experts. If you have a great track record, share it. Toot your own horn. Brag. It’s ok. If you don’t tell the seller, your competion won’t do it for you. And if you don’t have a track record yet, ride on your broker/office coattails. All the top agents started at zero on day one. Remember “market knowledge” can be quickly gained by anyone willing to review the MLS and preview a few homes. Learn the best ways to position yourself as the expert and gain the seller’s trust.
4. MARKETING PLAN TO SELL THEIR HOME
Don’t pracitce the 3 P’s of selling homes: put a sign in the yard, put it in the MLS, and pray. I remember older agents burying statues of Saints in the backyard of their listings. Most sellers will not be impressed. Instead, have a well thought out marketing plan. List all the things you will do to get the home sold. Show the seller everything in an organized manner. And contrary to popular perception, most top agents do NOT have expensive markeitng plans. They do have “systematized” marketing plans with very clear descriptions of what they do and how it will help sell the home. Join us in the summit and see inside the simple marketing plans of the top agents and discover how to present your marketing plan.
5. PRICING FOR A QUICK SALE AND MAXIMUM SELLER PROFIT … WITHOUT OVER PRICING
There is an art and a science to pricing homes correctly. You collect comparable sales data and analysis it … science. Then you use your knowledge of the general market and buyer preferences to adjust the price … art. Watch as top agents work their way through the pricing question. Their goal is a quick sale while maximizing seller profit. They don’t want to “over price” it … and they don’t want to “under price” it either. See advanced tools like absortption rates and selling probablity at different price levels. All this shows your expert status, builds trust with the seller, and improves the odds of selling. Watch how the top agents do it.
6. RECEIVING YOUR FULL COMMISSION … AND HAVING THE SELLER THANK YOU
Charging what you are worth is paramount to long term success. You can not feed your family on zero-profit rates. But the market is competitive. Seems like very month a new “discount fee” company springs up. So why don’t they receive all the business. In a word, trust. People know “you get what you pay for”. Learn the strategies the top agents use to distiguish themselves, show their true value, and easily get sellers to agree to their commission rates … and thank you for bringing value into their lives … with higher prices, bigger nets, and smoother transactions. It’s all about positioning. Discover how the top agents do it. Then do it in your market.
7. HANDLING SELLER OBJECTIONS & STALLS
Most seller objections are handled BEFORE the close … with a great listing process. Common questions and concerns can be addressed in the “pre-sale” phase. But sometimes a seller will still give common objections at the appointment: “I want a higher price”, “I want you to lower your commission”, and “I want to think about it”. Watch as the top agents easily handle these objections and turn the situation into an immediate signed listing.
8. ASKING FOR THE BUSINESS … GET HIRED IMMEDIATELY … BEFORE YOUR COMPETITON
How do you get a signature on a listing agreement? What do you say? How do you get hired at the moment of truth? Should you be the first agent, middle agent, or last agent? The top agents each have simple solutions. Watch and listen to their “close” scritps. Notice how easy it is for them to “ask for the business”. It’s much simpilier than most agents think. Don’t over complicate it. Just use the language the top agents use and watch your success rate skyrocket as you take more and more listings.
Also included are ADVANCED TECHNIQUES such as …
A. LISTING HOMES AT THE OFFICE (OR OVER THE PHONE)
Eliminate long drives to seller’s house. Save hours in the car per week. Instead, bring sellers to the office (or handle over phone). Get them to hire you first. Then AFTER you are hired, you can drive to their house as their new agent and look at it, take messurements, give staging advice, put the sign up, and take photographs. The drive is a lot more fun knowing you are already their agent. Learn exactly how to structure “office listing appointments” and what to say to make this happen. It’s easier than you think.
B. REDUCE YOUR LISTING PRESENTATION TO MINUTES (NOT HOURS)
How? Handle steps 1-7 above either over the phone or online. Then step 8 “asking for the business” takes just a few minutes in person. You’ll see how top agents are using technology to save time. It’s just like a doctor using staff to “prep” the patient, then she does a quick “conclusion” talk at the end of your visit. Top agents are now using technology to handle most of the early steps online with email, forms, and videos. Discover how they are turning 2 hours listing presentations into 15 minute confirmation “close” meetings.
C. PERFORMANCE PROMISES, PROGRAMS, AND GUARANTEES
Sellers are scared to hire you. They are worried you won’t sell their home at the “right price” and they will be “stuck” with you. Solve this problem with “risk reveral” performance promises, programs, and guarantees. For instance, you can use the Certificed Pre-Owned Homes Program, the Easy Exit Listing Guarantee, the Weekly Communication Guarantee, or the Guarateed Sale Program (Your Home Sold In X Days Or I’ll Do Y => pay you $500, reduce my fee, buy your house,…). Learn exactly how these promises, programs, and guarantees work. See how they are presented and the language used.
And learn the MENTAL SIDE to listing lots of homes …
… Fastest Way To Build Confidence
… Attitude You Need to Succeed
… What to Think About When Talking With A Seller
And so much more!
DOWNLOAD DETAIL (VIP MEMBER ONLY):